Hungry people hire me to help them feel 7-figure success in all areas of life.
HEALTH, RELATIONSHIPS, WEALTH, CAREER, EVEN SPIRITUALITY
Many start a business. Others learn to excel and fall in love with a high paying career. Take your revenue, attitude, and results high enough that you never again wonder, "Is this it?" Never again feel like life is passing you by. You'll sing about life in every area.
Is this you? You work while someone else profits?
- Too many hours not having fun?
- Not enough money to pay debts, get ahead, or enjoy life?
- Exhausting, expanding workload (and waistline from not enough time to exercise)?
- Too little time with kids, family, significant other? What's that?
- Glass ceiling got you trapped?
- Unending stress?
- Incompetent, demanding, disrespectful boss?
- Office politics and drama?
- Weekend interruptions, calls, emails?
- Dwindling benefits?
- Boring or nonexistent development program?
- Sick feeling on Sunday night knowing what's coming your way Monday?
- Threat of layoffs?
- Constant, nit-picky rules and oversight?
- Goals that make no sense or are impossible to achieve?
- Bickering at home followed by bickering at work--a spiral of gloom?
- Cut throat environment where doing the right thing goes unrewarded?
- Making money, but don’t have time to enjoy it?
That was me for far too long. I feared failure, feared success, sabotaged the good things in my life, and focused on the junk. Then it changed. Slowly at first as I tried and failed at different tactics. I wish I'd known then what I know now, which is this: you don't have to stay in the rat race!
Now, my clients hear someone ask about their work, health, relationship, or spiritual life, and they respond, "Wow. I feel like a million bucks in every area." Except net worth--that tends to increase to more like $5 million plus.
jack has built 11 successful organizations and learned from some epic failures. he's trained over 150 entrepreneurs to launch and scale, and helped over 750 clients find the good life.
He’s learned the mindset, ethics, motivational tactics, neuroscience, and practical skills necessary to successful, abundant living. His “no BS” approach gives fast, actionable results, not hazy woo-woo.
As a keynote, he's delighted over 100,000 people and pissed off at least that many with audiences in every major US city as well as Ireland, Kenya, Rwanda, and Guatemala. He’s a funny, candid, thought-provocateur.
I was featured in the book Confidence. I'm happy to offer you a free copy of my chapter here.
I cannot win The Ethics in Business and Community Award. Neither can my wife. Kids can't, sisters can't; dang it, my mom can't even win it and she's a sweet old Nana. That's because I oversee the vetting process and train the examiners. It would be a conflict of interest to have anyone really close to me nominated.
I keep a very stout wall of separation between myself and the voting. I do not vote. Nor do I nudge the voters in any direction.
I can, however, tell you how to have award-winning ethics.
I can tell you how to build a business that will do things right and last as long as you're not stupid.
If you'd like to discuss your business goal (which should be something like making a boatload of money without stepping on people along the way), click here.