Jack has delighted over 100,000 people in audiences throughout the US and Internationally. He is funny, candid, and thought provoking.
- People leave knowing what to do.
- Understandable concepts with immediately usable action steps.
- Clear and memorable understanding of why life gets sticky and how to get unstuck.
- Heightened awareness of personal obstacles to success, what makes their work meaningful, and how to stay engaged.
- Entertaining stories and relevant statistics that promote conversations.
- In the moment coaching (with live audience members), quickly demonstrating the effectiveness of brain training ideas.
organizations helped helped by jack
Jack has spoken to over 100 organizations world wide.
What Makes Jack Different?
Leadership and Corporate Culture
Jack has built 11 successful organizations, coached over 750 clients (most successful CEOs or athletes) and has spoken to over 100,000 people at over 100 companies around the world.
Neuroscience meets Ethics
He knows the mindset, ethics, motivational tactics, neuroscience, and practical skills necessary to find successful, abundant living. Jack is Adjunct Professor of Business Ethics at Concordia University Texas, and trains examiners for the Ethics in Business and Community Award. His Ph.D. is in Ethics and Managerial Psychology with emphases in cultural reconciliation and economics.