Dr. Jack Allen is the Founder of Dynamic Coaching in Austin, and the author of Mindset for Success. He focuses on developing the mindset and soft skills that lead to success in all areas of life. Not just financial success, but relationships, health, career, even spirituality. He has built 11 successful organizations, and coached over 750 clients.
He knows the mindset, ethics, motivational tactics, neuroscience, and practical skills necessary to find successful, abundant living. Jack is Adjunct Professor of Business Ethics at Concordia University Texas, and trains examiners for the Ethics in Business and Community Award. His Ph.D. is in Ethics and Managerial Psychology with emphases in cultural reconciliation and economics.
As a keynote, Jack has delighted over 100,000 people (and annoyed quite a few) with audiences in every major US city as well as Ireland, Kenya, Rwanda, and Guatemala. He’s a funny, candid, thought-provocateur.
- Jack is happily married (still!) to his high school sweetheart. (He gave her a money-back guarantee too.)
- He has two grown children and a dog who really like him.
- He flunked out of college, got back in and made the Dean's List.
- He once visited the world’s largest slum where he taught 2nd graders to read.
- He grew up orange-headed in Austin, Texas, USA, which he always felt gave him a huge advantage.
- SME: organizational culture development, ethics, neuroscientific motivation
- Ph.D. in ethics and managerial psychology
- Board Certified Coach
- Over 1,500 keynotes to over 100,000 people
- Over 750 clients
- Delivery in every major US city and international settings
- Experience in corporations, academia, nonprofits, and churches
- 2010 Baldrige Award (with K&N Management)
- 2010 Ethics in Business and Community Award
- 2015 Individual Finalist, Ethics in Business and Community Award
- Corporate Culture
- Personal Development